The final gallery of shots from the Steampunk Chicago Stroll through Graceland includes pictures of:
- Carrie Elizabeth Getty’s Tomb, a small, square monument designed by Louis Sullivan. The tomb marks the first example of Sullivan’s involvement in the architectural style known as the Chicago School.
- The tomb of Fridolin Madlener memorializes the man that gave the world Fig-Rye.
- The Tomb of William O. Goodman, viewed from across the pond.
- The tombstones of Daniel Burnham and his family rest on a small private inland in the cemetary.
- The grave of Marshall Fields marks the resting place of one of the 19th Century’s most wealthy men.
- A young flutist sits atop the gravestone of Dr. Christopher D. Manuel.